backround

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hard Work

So while Jared was sweating in Hot sun doing our landscaping I was in the nice air conditioned house decorating our dining room. When we bought our house last year, we said we were going to do one room at a time. The day that I finished the family room I found out I was pregnant, so the other rooms got put on hold (mainly because I was so sick, but also because I couldn't be around the paint fumes). I have been itching to get started again so I worked on our dining room. Everything is done except for the chairs I am going to re-finish. I love to watch HGTV and get all of my ideas from there (I mean why pay full price for anything when you can just re-do old, cheap (if not free) stuff).
We put the landscaping on hold for a few weeks until it cools down a bit, I will show you the finished product when we get it done.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ooh, I like it! I can't wait to see it in real life. And, I hope you're feeling better. Strep throat totally sucks!

Coach A said...

It looks great!!!

Emily said...

LOVE IT!!